Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Train Journey with a beautiful girl

Smile - She had the smile of a thousand Sunsets. Smile so beautiful which I have never seen before. The face that I can't forget, it could be a pleasure or regret.

So much of innocence in her face. Her laugh had the timber for ankle bells, her eyebrows black wisps of the night. Hair the night itself, eyes so bright that they would lit up the darkness of the underworld. Her gaze like a pair of storm lantern in the dark.

This gal so beautiful could give a run for all the gorgeous women in the world put together, she stepped into the train compartment. She brought the song that summer sings, the chill the Autumn brings.

The unimaginable happened she sat right beside me. I couldn't believe in my nine lives that this piece of art made by Brahma, It was not World Maker Brahma who made her but Brahma the God of desire.

It was closest to heaven that I ever got to. I was admiring at her face which was sculpted so precisely, with each curve on her face curved so minutely that it felt like it was made by more than thousand craftsman. I was glancing at her more often than my eye could blink.

She was also looking at me. She was turning away when I saw her looking at me. We were doing the same thing. We didn't want to make it obvious that we were looking at each other.She always seemed so happy in crowd, her eyes so private and proud.

My heart was beating faster than the Shatabdi express. Hours passed like seconds when she was near me. Time was not on my hand, the time was running out. I didn't waste this golden opportunity to talk to her just few words. I gathered enough courage to open my mouth and talk to her. I asked her name. She smiled she was not intimated. She spoke with sound of a nightingale, so sweet that it made the train noise mute. She had the sweetest voice as she was whispering in my ears. This was more than enough that I could ask for. I believed from this moment that God did exist. I didn't know why God put me in this world, till this time. Now I know that it was for this reason.

The train was fast approaching the destination. I knew her name, I wanted to know more about her, but how. I wanted to Pop the one last question, the question that I never had any courage of asking any gal before. The Question that I had me wondering about all the lost chances. The question which will change my life forever. The question which will make all the guys in the world jealous.


I couldn't control any more. I blurted it out, I asked her "Which nursery school are you studying?"

No comments: